How to setup a simple WordPress development environment using Docker Compose. With detailed explanations and troubleshooting hints.
How to use Docker Compose for WordPress Development
WordPress Development using Docker CLI
How to run development WordPress and MySQL using Docker CLI. An easy guide with troubleshooting tips to:
– create a MySQL database container,
– create a WordPress web server container,
– connect them with a user-defined bridge network,
– persist data in a named Docker volume, and
– attach a host folder to hold the WordPress installation.
Unblock Docker for Windows Firewall Issues with Host Volumes
Docker for Windows complained it was blocked by my firewall when I tried to map a host directory to a Docker container volume. In this article I’ll describe the steps I tried and what finally worked. To be honest, it’s taken me a while to get around to playing with Docker for Windows again after Read More