On this page you can download the latest version of Kajabity Tools for C#.
Accessing The Code and Binaries
Kajabity Tools is available in several different forms:
- Download the compiled DLL and Sample Applications from GitHub Releases.
- Add the NuGet component, Kajabity.Tools to your project from nuget.org as Kajabity.Tools.
- As a project that you can clone or fork on GitHub and include into your own Visual Studio solutions from https://github.com/Kajabity/Kajabity-Tools.
- Copy some or all the source files/code into your own projects.
This is the latest release prompted by requests, suggestions and contributions from Ivaylo Slavov and Frederik Carlier.
- New Java properties method and supporting unit tests to read files in Unicode or other non-default encodings to support non Latin 1 languages. Contributed by Ivaylo Slavov.
- Added a CsvConstants class to hold various shared constants.
- Make the Quote character a property – so it can be read/changed. Added supporting unit tests.
- Fixed bug in CSV Quote limit – now quotes empty fields if limit < 0.
- Call newDocument in SDIForm_Load to ensure no null pointers when saving.
- Corrected the spelling of ‘Limited’ in all files.
And in Samples:
- TextEditor – Fixed a bug when saving new file.
- CsvEditor – Set the default document name.
- CsvEditor – Fix bug in ‘New’ where rows is null.
- Kajabity Tools DLL is now a Strongly Named assembly – see Strongly Named Assemblies (MSDN).
- Added NuGet specification file to package Kajabity Tools DLL as a NuGet. Changed the Assembly name to ‘Kajabity.Tools’ to work with NuGet.
- Introduced AppVeyor continuous integration builds with automatic deployment to GitHub Releases and nuget.org.
- Added a Visual Studio solution file to drive AppVeyor build.
- Updated NUnit to version 3 from version 2 – requiring some changes to the test classes.
- Removed pointless ConsoleTest project.
- Moved documentation to WordPress pages from v0.4 rather than Maven generated site for v0.3.
- Updates to README.md files.
Download compiled v0.4 binaries at https://github.com/Kajabity/Kajabity-Tools/releases/tag/kajabity.tools-v0.4-master-65.
Sources for v0.4 are available at https://github.com/Kajabity/Kajabity-Tools/archive/f370b2b134ef046348574527a257dde55e24095e.zip
The package is available on nuget.org at https://www.nuget.org/packages/Kajabity.Tools/0.4.5928.1510
This release adds a Windows SDI Form and Document classes.
- Added SDI Form and Document classes.
- Added sample applications.
- Fixed a bug in CSV Writer where it didn’t update ‘escapeChars’ when the separator was changed. As a result, CsvWriter.Separator is now a property rather than a member variable.
- Some tidying up and improvements to comments and documentation.
- Added a few more NUnit tests.
|0.3||9th October 2015||344K||Kajabity Tools-0.3.zip|
In this release I’ve added CSV file handling, fixed a bug in JavaPropertiesReader and introduced some NUnit tests in a separate project.
- CsvReader – a class to read comma separated values (CSV) from aStream . The class can either read an entire file or one field or record at a time.
- CsvWriter – a class to write comma separated values (CSV) to a Stream . The class can either write an entire file or one field or record at a time.
- Duplicate Handling – Fixed an error which caused an exception when a duplicate property was read in JavaPropertiesReader. Adding a duplicate key will now set the key’s value to the last one read from the file.
- Kajabity Tools.Test project – contains a number of NUnit test classes to test the Java Properties and CSV classes. The project also includes a number of sample “.csv” and “.properties” files.
|0.2||6 th February 2014||172K||Kajabity Tools-0.2.zip|
This is the first released version with the following features: –
- JavaProperties – a class providing similar functionality to the JavaProperties class. Based on Hashtable , it stores a collection of StringKey/Value pairs. It is able to load and store the properties to and from aStream .
The following defects have been identified in this version of Kajabity Tools:
- Duplicate properties cause an exception to be thrown.
|0.1||1 st December 2009||80K||Kajabity Tools-0.1.zip|
Kajabity Tools for C# is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.